Around here, we measure the summer in daycamp weeks. First Multisport, then Gymnastics, Bike Week at the club, British Soccer Camp, Flag Football, etc. We're on Island Week now, so that puts us halfway through the summer. Hence the list:
Things I planned to do this summer but haven't*
*plus the likelihood of them happening
1. Clean out the garage Unlikely.
2. Go camping at the lakes Fairly unlikely.
3. Lose the last 5 pounds Fat chance.
4. Go to a Mariners game with my boyfriend Problematic as we've broken up.
5. Take Henry to Universal City Could still happen.
6. Work out regularly As of tomorrow. Really.
7. Build the water feature Still digging.
8. Practice math problems with Henry We're starting tonight.
9. Get a job Still have 6 weeks-don't rush me!
10. Hang out at the pool Headed there right now.