Hey - remember top ten Tuesdays? Me neither. But here's one now!
I made great knitting resolutions in 2009, and none in 2010. Maybe because none of the 2009 ones were kept, so they fit under my resolution-carryover rule. Anyway, here are some for 2011:
- Finish my Christmas gift knitting (only four three to go!).
- No more knit gifts for people unless specifically requested, and then maybe. If I think they're really going to wear it.
- Finish my Solstice sweater before I start another big project.
- Knit a complicated fair-isle something.
- Learn a little more crochet.
- Master the toe-up sock heel, or give it up entirely.
- Start going to my knitting group meetings again. No, really.
- Gift, trade or sell yarn I'm never going to use.
- Knit from my stash - ha!
- And finally: knit whatever I want however I want to or not. 'Cause it's a hobby.